French toast, powdered sugar & bacon
A nice sweet breakfast
makes 2 servings
331 calories per serving
4 slices white bread
1/2 cup milk
2 tsp artificial vanilla
2 Tbsp powdered sugar
4 slices bacon
1 tsp Brummel & Brown
1. Spray frying pan with non-stick oil & pre-heat.
2. Cook bacon on paper towels in the microwave.
3. Beat egg well, add milk and vanilla
4. Dip bread in mixture and cook on each side.
5. Put margarine on French toast and dust with 1/2 of the powdered sugar
Sometimes store bought white bread will dissolve in the liquid, so you may want to use a bread like Cellone's Italian sliced bread (70 calories/1 oz. slice). I use homemade bread.